Monday, March 31, 2008

No lesson this week :-(

I had to cancel tomorrow's lesson because there was simply no way I could be there in time. I'm covering 2 roles at work so that and commuting is taking up all of the time I have. Unfortunately my teacher's policy is not to re-arrange or refund any cancelled lessons - so despite the fact that I was able to give 4 days notice tomorrow counts as one of my current block of 5 lessons.

This is probably a timely event : it has made me realise that it is madness for me to commit money up front to cover a 10-week period with no possibility of rearranging a lesson. I'm simply too busy with work, life and commuting to be able to work within such constraints.

So, fantastic though they have been the lessons are over after the next 3. I'll probably arrange less frequent ones on a one-off basis with other teachers.

:-(

No comments: